So we'd like to wish everyone a Happy New Year and a big thanks for supporting us through 2011. It's unbelievable how much our little blog has grown in the last 12 months.
It's been a manic 12 months filled with lots of beauty products, so we thought we'd do a round up of our favourites.
- Moisteriser - Clinique moisture surge, its not cheap but its brilliant my skin is hydrated yet not greasy
- Foundation - Booby Brown Skin foundation in Porcelain - prefect colour match and nice light coverage
- Concealer - Collection 2000 lasting prefection concealer
- Blusher - ELF studio blusher (Berry Merry) and ELF natural radiance blusher (Flushed) - both are cheap and are soooo pigmented
- Lip products - lipstick Mac Plink! and lipgloss Benefit Life on the a list
- Skincare - love Soap & Glory wipes
- Nail Polish - Love Topshop
- Moisteriser - Neal's Yard Orange Flower Moisturiser for Dry Skin, just amazing and light
- Foundation - Bare Minerals Foundation in Fairly Light, fantastic coverage yet light at the sametime.
- Concealer - Benefit Erase Paste - just an all round great concealer
- Blusher - Accessorize baked blusher in Starlet and Bourjois Rose D'Or, both a gorgeous pink that perk up my skin.
- Bronzer - Bare Minerals Warmth
- Lip products - MAC Curvaceous, lovely glosses non sticky gloss
- Skincare - Lush Breath of Fresh Air
- Nail Polish - Rimmel Night Flight - lovely glossy dark shade without wearing black
And our favourite Bath product,