Tuesday 3 January 2012

Some Jan Sale buys

This year I haven't found the sales to be that great. I did manage to get the usual cards and wrap from Clinton's and a couple of things from the Boots 1/2 price sale.
Now I picked up this one as L had it in her basket and I loved the clutch, the set is Umberto Giannini Glam Hair set.

This should have been £15.00 but I got it for £7.50. The set contains a mini Morning After Dry Shampoo and Rock 'N' Roll Extreme Hairspray.


Next up Ted Baker's Quick Transformation Cosmetic Purse, again I got this for the cosmetic's purse more.

This should have been £12.00 but I got it for £6.00. I was really pleased when I looked inside here (I didn't even check what it came with). Inside is a body spray, hand cream, 2 mini nail files, and a lip gloss.


Lastly I got a Hello Kitty Liberty set, this was the Eye Love Hello Kitty Smokey Eye Kit which should have been £12.00 but was £6.00.
This contains 3 eyeshadows and a double ended brush.


The colours are lovely though not greatly pigmented and the brush is great. How lovely is the packaging!


I was pleased with what I got but disappointed with the lack of bits I found in the sales. Boots still have some sale items available on their website which you can see here.


What have been your sale buys?

Thanks





1 comment:

Unknown said...

I actually really like the bottom 'Hello Kitty' colours, which is surprising. love sales, just wish i got money at Xmas as im skint and can only get a few. great haul though!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...