Tuesday 13 December 2011

Maybelline Rose Dream

Hey,

This post is on a product that I am disappointing in. I picked this up on a recent trip to Morrisons. They had a basket full of reduced items and I though why not give it a go for £2.55, these normally retail at £7.19 in Boots.

This is Rosy Dream from the Colour sensational range.The packaging is cute and the colour is sort of a pale blue toned pink, a bit bubblegum pink. It has a sheer consistency in the swatch below but came out a lot more pigmented on the lips. Also on the hand swatch it seems glittery but again on the lips its different.
My main issue with this is that it shows up all my imperfection on my lips i.e any dry patches etc :(












Though I have seened reviews out there stating that this a great bubblegum pink so maybe I am just being picky with it.




Have you tried this? Are you a fan of Maybelline Colour Sensation lippies?




Thanks




K

3 comments:

Mimi said...

i'm so sorry this one didn't work out quite well! i guess that's the problem i have with lighter shades too, they emphasize the dry patches and they make my lips look really pale. :/

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
$100 Shopbop Gift Card Giveaway

Stephanie Gauthier-Bujold said...

Ah it's always dispointing when a product doesn't live to our expectations. At least you didn't pay full price. I think it's not bad on the picture, but maybe IRL it's different.

Stephanie Gauthier-Bujold said...

Ah it's always dispointing when a product doesn't live to our expectations. At least you didn't pay full price. I think it's not bad on the picture, but maybe IRL it's different.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...