Wednesday 7 December 2011

Liz Earle Bust Treatment

This is not the usually thing I try from Liz Earle - actually never considered using any of these types of products in the past but thought what the hell I'll give it s go. As with all Liz Earle products it's packed with natural ingredients:




"Naturally active ingredients include kigelia extract, organic rosehip oil, cranberry seed oil, pomegranate extract and mangosteen extract to visibly plump and smooth. Rich in omega-3, GLA and antioxidants, this powerful treatment is perfect for skin which has lost elasticity, firmness or is ‘crepey’ due to sun exposure, age, weight change, pregnancy or menopause, making it look and feel rejuvenated"



The treatment itself has a serum consistency with little soft beads which burst when your rubbing it in.I'm not going to into great detail about how to use it - feels slightly wrong! Simply you apply it twice a day as per the directions included.

At £27.25 it is rather steep and I'm not entirely convinced that I'd seen any difference. But i haven't really stuck to a rountine of applying it - realisticially I was using it once a day every few days, and at 28 I haven't really got problems I need to fix yet (although maybe if I get in first! lol)

I think I need to give it a proper go - may try it before the summer months.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...