Saturday 1 September 2012

Rough Cut Ring

I love a bargain and tha week I spotted a great one in New Look. They are running buy one get one free on their jewellery. I have so far picked up two rings and two bracelets but I wanted to show you my fav of the bunch.
This is the rough cut ring in lack which I paid £3.99 for (I had picked up a £3.99 bracelet with it.
I love it! It's chunky, a bit sparkly and different!
What do you think? New Look have some great items available and I will be popping back!
Thanks
 

5 comments:

FatNfab said...

Bling, different and with and edgy look - awesome!

Eva Premk Monroe said...

it looks beautiful!

Unknown said...

Thanks c

socialitedreams said...

ooooh girly, that ring is fabulous!

Girl Pearl said...

Looks greeeat!

http://girlpearl12.blogspot.ro/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...