Thursday 11 April 2013

Turquoise

Back in October we had a leak from the flat above so had to move out for 2months whilst it was fixed. We had to have the roof in kitchen, bathroom and living room ceilings fixed which meant they had to be decorated. We could choose any colours we wanted for the three rooms to be decorated. Before the leak we were already deciding to redecorate the living teal/turquoise.
 
We decided to have the bathroom and kitchen just done the same as we liked the colours. But choose Dulux Blue Diamond 5 for the living room and I love it soooo much it makes me sooooo happy. Here's the living room at Christmas.
We have continued to accessorise the room and I need to change the black picture frame (I keep forgetting). I love all the new bits we have in the room. Also my new sofa is soooo comfy!
The flowers are from Wilkinson's £3 for three, the T I made myself with bits from Hobbycraft, the pictures are from Next clearance £20 for two, the vase is from Homebase £9.99 and the bird is from Wilkinson's £2.20.
 
The next part I need to do is either a photo wall or shelves for photos which I've seen on Pinterest to go above my sofa.
 
Thanks
 

 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love turquoise. Looks great!! Xx
Http://regallyblonde84.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thank you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...