Wednesday 24 April 2013

Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Dragon Fruit NOTD GNP11

Just a quick NOTD featuring Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Dragon Fruit.

With the weather finally looking up its made me want to crack open the bright nail shades. And though I do have a lot of nail polishes I decided I wanted something new. I had been wanting to try these Gelly nail polishes fom Barry M for a while and this shade jumped out to me. The idea behind the concept is a glossy high shine in one coat. I did do two coats here but I have seen in reviews if other shades they are opaque in one coat.
 
This polish is a great spring shade...I will be making good use of this throughout spring and summer.
These retail at £3.99 and are available in 13 shades and I now really want Blueberry and Lychee.
 
Have you tried any? What do you think?
 
Thanks
 
 

 

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...