Friday 22 October 2010

Recent MAC lipstick purchases

Until the last few months I'd never actually own a MAC lipstick, to be honest until this year I haven't actually been into lipsticks. Could never find a colour I loved on. I like a glossy finish and could never get this from a lipstick.

So I've now gone from never owning any lipsticks to about 10 in 6 months - 3 of which are MAC. My first MAC purchase was Angel which is nice, but it's a frost finish which isn't very me. I have a HUGE issue with shimmery products! Only just about able to cope with them as eyeshadows.

So I've now picked up Creme Cup, which is a cremesheen and Viva Glam Gaga.


Creme Cup on left & Viva Glam Gaga on right.

I know that most people who own a MAC lipstick tends to have one if these two, but for me they were the colours that stood out most. Creme Cup is the perfect day time pink and Gaga is amazing for a night on the town.


Creme cup


Viva Glam Gaga

Have to admit that Creme Cup is my favourite. It's a great colour and I love the cremesheen finish.

I'm now on a mission to find some other MAC cremesheen's if anyone has any recommendations!

Lx

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

Nora said...

I really wanna try Creme Cup!
Modesty is my new favorite color, it's a cremesheen too :)

Irene Blushing Loves said...

Creme cup is my favorite one!!Great purchases doll!!!
xxxx

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

I like Creme Cup too. It's a pretty color.

TheBeautyAddict said...

I love MAC lipsticks!!!

check out my blog, and if you like it please subscribe :

http://beautyaddictanonymous.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...