What’s inside that counts?
- A Swiss Syn-Ake like venom Stimulating Age Fighting Tripeptide: to help smooth fine lines and wrinkles by
inhibiting the micro-contractions on the surface of the skin
- A Collagen-Stimulating Tripeptide: to firm and regenerate
- SWIFTLIFT™ Technology: our instant tightener
- Micronised Light-Reflecting Pigments: that instantly camouflage fine lines and wrinkles
- Caffeine: it depuffs your thighs, so why nto use it on your eyes
I've been using this morning and night since I got it in July (and surprisingly I've still got over a half a tub left which is quite nice since its only £8.00 from Boots) and although I've not seen any changes in the few lines I have. But as I said above I don't have any real concerns yet about wrinkles so I'm not too concerned that I haven't noticed any difference.
I love using it every morning. It really cools and depuffs my eyes and its a great start to the day. I haven't tried it in the fridge as I probably wouldn't remember to use it if a did.
Overall I love this - it just perks me up first thing and its just a good start to the day.