Thursday, 28 February 2013
Wednesday, 27 February 2013
Beautiful Ends – red raspberry and silk extracts
*Seductively Straight - Pink Lily and Asian Silk
Smooth & Soft - Mandarin and Pearl Extracts
- Open to all residents in the UK aged 18 years or over only, excluding employees of Procter & Gamble UK and its affiliates or agents, the families of such employees and any other person connected with this promotion.
- The Prizes : 1st Prize covers: Cut & Blow Dry with Ben Cooke, Herbal’s celeb stylist, at Lockonego Salon in Central London (worth up to £195) to be booked by 30th April 2012. Travel, accommodation and other costs are not included. 2nd Prize- a year’s supply of Herbal Essences Shampoo and Conditioner – 200ml bottles across one of Herbal Essences ranges. 3RD Prize - a Herbal Essences Hamper of products worth up to £11.05.
- To enter leave your comment on the blog stating your favorite Herbal Essences moment. Comment must appear by 13th March 2013.
- No Purchase Necessary.
- One entry per person.
- After the closing date the winner will be chosen by a panel of judges including Ben Cooke and an independent adjudicator based on the best comment. Winners will be notified via the blog within 14 days of the closing date and they have 7 days from date of notification to confirm their win and provide details of their name and address, otherwise the promoter reserves the right to select an alternative prize winner.
- The 2nd and 3rd prizes will be delivered within 28 days of prize claim being received.
- Winners may be required to take part in reasonable publicity associated with the promotion.
- There is no cash alternative in whole or in part.
- The Promoter will not be liable for entries not received, incomplete, delayed or damaged.
- Promoter reserves right to provide prizes of equal or greater value if prize is unavailable for any reason.
Tuesday, 26 February 2013
Six-piece LP Skin Terapy Anti Ageing kit contains the following and will last for three weeks:
1 x System Balance Face Wash (30ml)
1 x Uplifting Facial Water (50ml)
1 x Multi-Task Day Cream (15ml)
1 x Overnight Replenish Cream (15ml)
1 x Re-Affirm Eye Serum (5ml)
1 x Untired Eye Cream (5ml)
1 x purple wash bag
My first impression was how lovely the product looks, the purple finish make it look great. The next thing I do when I get a new product to review is have a smell and again these are lovely and refreshing, it made me instantly want to give the range a go.
Saturday, 23 February 2013
Friday, 22 February 2013
Thursday, 21 February 2013
I was having a general scroll around online yesterday during my lunch and I came across Marks and Spencer's SS13 range and couldn't get over how amazing it looked. It's not really a brand that I even look at and really only go in with my mums but seriously I want it all! I actually tweeted a few pics yesterday.
Now when I'm looking for new purchases I really have to think about getting a few bits that I can work into both my casual and work wear wardrobe. My work attire is strictly smart - none of this smart casual look (I would love to be able to get away with that). So I've mixed my favorite bits into smart and casual looks.
|Top to Bottom L-R: Floral Peplum Skirt £39.50, Bird Print Dress £35.00, Mystic Print Pencil Skirt £45.00, Mirror Print Blazer £49.50, Graphic Print Pencil Skirt (price not known) Floral Shirt £25.00|
First off I would say that some of these are probably far too bright and colourful for my office, but worked in with some block covered pieces I think they would work brilliantly. I'm in love with the three skirts and could see myself living in them in the summer - with a nice crisp white shirt! The red dress is amazingly cute and even though it's probably not the usual office attire I might try this out on a client free day. The jacket would go great with a little black dress and the shirt would be fab under one of my black dresses. Also both the jacket and the shirt would work well with my casual gear!
|Top to Bottom L-R: Tile Print Trousers £35.00, Dainty Print Shirt £35.00, Denim Shirt £39.50, Floral Print Trousers £17.50|
Love all of the above and want and need them in my wardrobe.
The trousers are a bargain!
|Top to Bottom L-R: Pale Pink Heels £25.00, Floral Box Clutch £29.50, Pink Satchel Bag £25.00, Floral Box Clutch £25.00, Blue Bowling Bag £35.00, Pastel Jewel Necklace £19.50|
Want them all! Seriously how amazing is the selection. The clutches are particularly gorgeous and not a bad price. For £25.00 I want the Satchel but I couldn't find it up on the website just yet, but I'm going to stalk it.
Wednesday, 20 February 2013
It has synthetic bristles that deliver exceptional results – every time.
Loved by makeup professionals and beauty enthusiasts alike!'
This is a perfect, take-everywhere 3-piece set featuring unique animal print bristles, A signature microfiber case holds the distinctive, ultra-plush brushes expertly designed for flawless makeup application.'
Tuesday, 19 February 2013
Sunday, 17 February 2013
Wednesday, 13 February 2013
Polar bare is a little too bare for me I would prefer it to be more opaque once on, but the rest are totally me shades.
How great are these for £1, they apply great and I wore Ion for 3 days no chips. I may have to take another trip to Poundland..
Wha bargains have you brought recently?
Tuesday, 12 February 2013
For me, all the products are gentle on my skin and I have to say my skin is left feeling soft and refreshed. The Cleanse and Polish is without doubt the best cleanser I've ever used and the only one I've ever repurchased (lost count of how many I've been through). The products just work fantastically well together and the easily deal with the horrible way my skin had got with the cold weather.